How about camping in Niagara Falls, "Honeymoon Capital of the World". Numerous hotels offer a room with a view of the Falls. Check with the hotel when booking and specify that you want a full Niagara Water falls view room when you book, or you may be given a room with only a partial view. If getting the 'perfect' room is important to you, book through the hotel directly as opposed to on-line or via their world-wide reservations number.
- A1-Motel, 7895 Lundys Ln, ☎ +1 905 354 6038.
- ACBB Hostel Niagara, 5741 McGrail Ave, ☎ +1 905 359-4815. Great breakfast for free everyday, Free Internet terminals.
- HI-Niagara Falls, 4549 Cataract Ave, ☎ +1 905 357-0770 (toll free: +1 888-749-0058). Shared and private rooms, activities organized (day at the beach, vineyard tours) and BBQ area.
- Niagara Falls Backpackers Hostel, 4219 Huron St, ☎ +1 905 357-4266 (toll free: +1 800-891-7022). Cozy, quiet place with friendly staff.
- Skyline Inn Niagara Falls, 4800 Bender Hill, ☎ +1 905 374-4444 (toll free: +1 888-234-8410). The newly renovated Skyline Inn Niagara Falls features over sized family rooms that fit up to 6 people in one room. The Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is connected to the hotel vis the skywalk. Features Family Movie Night, which plays every night in the main courtyard.
Medium Range -
- Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, 6733 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, ON Canada L2G 3W7, ☎ 1-800-395-7046. The newly renovated Radisson Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls has rooms and suites with spectacular views of Horseshoe Falls. The hotel features many family, romantic, and vacation packages that offer big savings. The renovations completed earlier this year give this hotel a very elegant feel that is naturally inspired by the nearby falls.
- Comfort Inn Clifton Hill - Niagara Falls Hotel and Resort, 4960 Clifton Hill, ☎ +1 905 358-3293 (toll free: +1 800-263-2557). In the heart of the Clifton Hill tourist area, this popular Niagara Falls hotel features 185 guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, large indoor pool and whirlpool, major on-site attractions and restaurants, guest parking, and free wireless internet.
- Courtyard By Marriott Niagara Falls, 5950 Victoria Ave, ☎ +1 905 358-3083 (toll free: +1 800-771-1123). In the centre of the Clifton Hill tourist district, Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls features 258 guest rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, Keg Steakhouse & Bar and more. On-site parking.
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel, 5685 Falls Ave, ☎ +1 905 374-4444 (toll free: +1 888-234-8410). This hotel maintains its old world Victorian style and design but provides all of its customers with new world amenities. The Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is directly connected to the hotel. The Crowne Plaza hotel features indoor dining options at it Fallsview Rainbowroom Restaurant.
- The Days Inn, 3 area locations.
- Fallsview, 6519 Stanley Ave, (toll free: +1 800-847-9043). 1 block away from the Fallsview Casino, and the Falls itself.
- Clifton Hill, 5657 Victoria Ave, (toll free: +1 800-847-9043). In the heart of Niagara's Clifton Hill tourist district. The Days Inn features an indoor pool, Applebee's Grill & Bar, and Remington's of Niagara Steak & Seafood Restaurant on site.
- Centre Street, 5046 Centre St, ☎ +1 905 357-2550. Located a block and a half north of Clifton Hill. Free Wi-fi. Complimentary breakfast is not too good but inexpensive rates. Swimming pool and hot tub on premises. Very clean hotel, staff is also incredibly helpful and friendly.
- Eastwood Tourist Lodge, 5359 River Rd, ☎ +1 905 354-8686. Full breakfast. Rooms with balconies with view of Niagara Gorge, some rooms with fireplaces, free wireless internet.
- Hampton Inn By Hilton - at the Falls, 5591 Victoria Ave, ☎ +1 905 374-4445 (toll free: +1 888-234-8410). Newly renovated features complimentary hot and cold breakfast, internet and parking for guests. Features an indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna in the hotel atrium.
- Lodge Inn And Suites Near The Falls, 5234 Ferry St, (toll free: +1 800-440 9555). Short walk to the Fallsview Casino, Casino Niagara and of course the "street of fun"--Clifton Hill. Offers a free breakfast, free local calls, and cable TV.
- Oasis Niagara, 4266 Elgin St, ☎ +1 905 353-0223. Continental breakfast. The only Gay men's guesthouse in Niagara Falls, centrally located, free wireless internet.
- Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls, 6045 Stanley Ave, ☎ +1 905 374-4142 (toll free: +1 877-374-4142). Located in the Fallsview district this hotel is situated by Niagara's finest restaurants and attractions, and offers easy access to the border and highway.
- Redwood Bed & Breakfast, 5227 River Rd, ☎ +1 905 358-1990 (toll free: +1 888-713-8495). Two-night minimum stay.
- Doubletree Resort Lodge & Spa Fallsview, 6039 Fallsview Blvd, ☎ +1 905 358-3817 (toll free: +1 800-222-TREE). Indoor lap pool and family pool, whirlpool, fitness room, seasonal outdoor hot tub and garden sun deck. Doubletree Sweet Dreams sleep experience. Spacious guest rooms, two room suites and premium rooms with two person whirlpool tubs. Choose a view of the city, river or American Falls. 365 m (400 yd) to Fallsview Casino Resort.
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel, 6700 Fallsview Blvd, ☎ +1 905 356-3600 (toll free: +1 800-420-6980). The hotel towers 42 storeys over the Brink of Niagara Falls - and is located only 100 yards from the waters edge. Located on Fallsview Boulevard in the Fallsview Tourist District – beside the new Niagara Fallsview Casino, the hotel is surrounded by Niagara's finest restaurants and attractions and offers the finest in Fallsview accommodations.
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls - Fallsview, 6455 Fallsview Blvd, ☎ +1 905 357-5200 (toll free: +1 800-363-3255). Directly across the street from the New Fallsview Casino. This hotel features Fallsview rooms and luxurious Whirlpool rooms. Complete fitness center including indoor waterfall swimming pool. Event, meeting and conference facilities, valet parking.
- Great Wolf Lodge, 3950 Victoria Ave, ☎ +1 905 354-4888 (toll free: +1 800-605-WOLF). There is a WEGO stop here. Great for kids, very family-oriented with rooms that feature "kid cabins" which private a bit of privacy for the adults. Large indoor waterpark, spa, restaurant and cafe.
- Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview, 6361 Fallsview Blvd, ☎ +1 905 354-7887. City or Fallsview rooms decorated in classic resort style. Recently opened a brand new 53-storey, 500 room all-suite tower, featuring 2 new restaurants. The hotel is in the heart of the City's entertainment district and attached to the Fallsview Casino through an adjacent walkway.
- Lion's Head Bed & Breakfast, 5239 River Rd, ☎ +1 905 374-1681. Historic Edwardian home overlooking the Niagara Gorge. Three-course gourmet breakfasts. $145-225.
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa, 6740 Fallsview Blvd, ☎ +1 905 357-7300 (toll free: +1 888-501-8916). Featuring amazing Fallsview accommodations, elegant Fallsview dining and full-service spa. Located in the Fallsview Tourist district, take the Skywalk to the Fallsview Casino Resort and other Niagara Falls attractions.
- Marriott Niagara Falls Gateway on the Falls Hotel, 6755 Fallsview Blvd, ☎ +1 905 374-1077 (toll free: +1 800-618-9059). Marriott Gateway on the Falls Hotel is an ideal place to stay in Niagara Falls. Featuring Casino, wine, tours, and breakfast deals.
- The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls, 6546 Fallsview Blvd, 1 877 843-6253. The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls is the closest hotel to the Falls, with the best views from it's Fallsview Hotel Rooms and Suites. This 21 story hotel has a completely un-obstructed view of the falls, and is adjacent to the Fallsview Casino Resort.
- Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, 5875 Falls Ave, ☎ +1 905 374-4445 (toll free: +1 888-234-8410). The rooms at the front of the hotel offer amazing views of the American and Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Indoor and outdoor pools. The Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is connected to the hotel. Some rooms with fireplace and jacuzzi. Features a 25-m (80-ft) buffet table at its Fallsview Restaurant.